Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2009 Events Schedule Update


Ok, a little history here... I've done the craft shows and farmer's market thing in past years. I gave it a good try but finally realized it just wasn't going to be the ticket. There are lots of reason, but I think mainly the reason is that my product is for a very specific and limited consumer base. The area I live in doesn't help. If I lived closer to the cities, that would help. Like my friend Carmen says, "Here in Oregon you'd do extremely well"....So I was content on word of mouth and catering to a small audience of people who really really embraced what my product was all about. The Crow Wing Coop is a wholesale account and has help immensely with that. I truly appreciate all that Linda the general manager has done to get my product out there for her customers to see and purchase.
So a new avenue has just opened up.... I have a friend who is doing the show circuit this spring and summer and has offered to bring my product to sell along with her line of fun and exciting things.
"Unique Keepsakes" is the name of Christine's business. Go to my website and check out the Shopping Events Calendar to see where she will be next and go check out her stuff and of course mine as well. The next show is here in Aitkin at the Commerce and Sports Show this Saturday and Sunday, March 14, 15th. She has some fun and unique gifts.
Thank you Christine for letting me tag along with my product. Here's to a successful and prosperous year!
www.cedarhavencreations.com

No comments: